Saturday, January 5, 2008

my hood

2 days ago i look out my window towards the garage to see 2 thugs trying to break into it! I put on my shoes & jacket (about 12 degrees out & snow covering everything) head outside to see what these guys were up to. They had gone back to the alley & were trying to use a 4ft pipe to pry open the big door! I startled them by yelling "whats up! can i help you with something". They just said don't worry about it & jumped into their car that had 2 girls & a really young little girl in it & drove off. Later one of these guys came back to the front of the house & talked to the ghetto people upstairs & left his cell number.
A few hours of paranoid watching out my window with a crowbar & metal pipe go by & i decide that i'm going to the store. As soon as i open the garage door to leave in my truck these persistant fucks are driving by! I got into a short car chase with them, but my truck doesn't handle too well in the snow so they got away. After that i go talk to the people upstairs & find out the guy left his number. So i decide its time to call him. Turns out my super shady upstairs neighbor owes money to a pawn shop & they're going to take her car! hahaha. Thug guy tells me that i don't have to worry about my truck or things in the garage & he'll stay away.

Today on my way out i found this letter laying on the ground wet from the rain. I thought it was pretty funny how my neighborhood is a "safer" neighborhood. Good ol' lesbian thug love letters!

Happy New Year!!


No comments: